How late does Kona Cafe serve breakfast?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
We're trying to figure out our departure day breakfast ADRs and I'd love to end our trip trying Tonga Toast and a pressed pot for the first time.

Thanks in advance! :wave:

captain marvel1

9 or 10 but you can only get Tonga toast in the morning and possibly afternoon call ahead they can save some for you its so good. sushi closes around 10 thats good too they make it fresh.

.....OverviewMake a Reservation.The Kona Café infuses a bit of Asian zest into traditional American breakfast, lunch and dinner fare in Disney's Polynesian Resort. Indulge in the scrumptious cinnamon and banana-stuffed Tonga Toast or choose from a variety of more savory breakfast options like a variety of egg dishes and pineapple macadamia nut pancakes.

At midday, satisfy your hunger with an Island chicken sandwich and housemade sweet potato chips, shrimp and scallops, or other tasty entrees. Dine in the evening on delicacies such as a selection of fresh fish, slow-roasted prime rib or coconut almond chicken.

As you enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of this Polynesian restaurant, feast your eyes across the onstage open pastry kitchen that prepares divine desserts. Kona Café offers authentic Kona coffee as a perfect pairing to these pastries, or as a rich addition to any meal.

Guest Policies

•Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
•Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
•This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
•This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking. Learn more about how we can help accommodate special dietary needs.
•A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
•To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
•Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
Service:
Breakfast
Special & Unique Dining
A la Carte
American
$$ ($15-$29.99 per person)
Lunch
Special & Unique Dining
A la Carte
American
Dinner
Special & Unique Dining
A la Carte
American
Reservations:
(407) WDW-DINE
Book Online
Dinner Menu
Lunch Menu
Breakfast Menu

.Quick Tips
The Walt Disney World Food and Beverage Team is committed to offering a wide range of choices to accommodate Guests with food allergies or intolerances. Your desired dining requests will be addressed, but please note in many cases, advance notice is required—usually at the time of your reservation, which can be up to 180 days in advance. Please call the Disney's Dining Reservation Center at (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 to speak with a Cast Member. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Thank you, Dana! You rock my socks. Looks like my 10:30am ADR will be perfect and a great way to end our WDW stay. :D

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I might be wrong, actually. I'm just going by a menu for Captain Cook's Snack Co. Is that the same thing?

Yes. I looked at about 6 menus on the intrawebs and there was no consistency. However, in another thread a cast member who spends a lot of time at the Poly due to their job seemed to confirm that Tonga Toast did exist at CC's . :lookaroun

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I was going by this when I said it was gone: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=22

Perhaps I'm still looking at the wrong thing, though? :shrug:

No, you're looking at the right thing. I think that website is oftentimes wrong though. Allears is usually right. The more recent update, date did give me pause, but I think such a drastic reduction in CC's breakfast offerings would've caused at least one angry thread on this board (and others).

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
No, you're looking at the right thing. I think that website is oftentimes wrong though. Allears is usually right. The more recent update, date did give me pause, but I think such a drastic reduction in CC's breakfast offerings would've caused at least one angry thread on this board (and others).
Things that make you go, "Hmmm..."

They're usually wrong on that site, as best you can tell, George? I've been using them as a quick menu reference for DP restaurants to make my ADRs. Might need to do some cross-referencing. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom