How is the weather in mid-November? What are the park hours?

nadine

Original Poster
November weather and park hours

Thanks for your reply, would you have a heads up on how
late the parks will be open, we will arrive on November 19th and
leave on the 26th. Will the weather be nice enough to swim?:)

Upvote 0

Disneynut

The weather should be fine for swimming. I notice that you are going to be there over Thanksgiving. MK should be open until 10, Epcot until 9, AK 6 or 7, and Studios 8 or 9. Crowds should be moderate to heavy. If you are staying on-site, you should take advantage of the early-opening days. Anymore questions or info just ask.

Upvote 0

DisJosh

In my opinion November is prob the best time to go. Four out of my six WDW trips have been in November. The best part is if youre there for Thanksgiving, the day after all the Christmas stuff goes up.........it great!

Upvote 0

disneydentist

Late November is a really fun time of year. We've done both the resort pools and the waterparks on the nice, sunny Florida days. Nights can sometimes get cool. Some years you need a windbreaker and some years you don't. Expect crowds to be decent to moderate until Wed. of the week and then pretty nasty on Thanksgiving Day and Friday (never been there before this year on Sat.). Have fun.

Upvote 0

Maria

You are gonna have an awesome time! You´ll be able to enjoy the Xmas decoration without the big crowds! I am not sure about swimming unless it is a noon, when it surely is warm enough, but as soon as the evening starts, the temperature could be chilly....same in the mornings. Nights tend to be windy and cool, but you know... everything could happen with the weather in Florida!

You can check the park schedules at the vacation planner at www.disney.com

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom