How full do you think it will be?

I have reservations to go November 3, (Sat) through November 6 or 7 (wednesday)

Normally how full is it at that time of year?,

for people who know the world well, how full do you think it will be considereing the current situation?

Thanks!:)

WDW-Imagineer

I think the first-second weeks of December are one of the best times to go. First off, you get to enjoy the Christmas decorations without the crowds. Second, the prices are low as it is part of the value season. Also, the weather is tolerable, especially for any Northerner. I just find it so funny watching the people from the Florida area put on a winter coat when its 40° in the morning!! They should come up to NY and see what its like on winter morning. :eek:

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by Smee
It will be great, very good time to go. Short lines/great weather.

You couldn´t say it better... plus, I think you will have Food and Wine Festival running during that time in Epcot...

Upvote 0

Chris

I was there last year at that time and the crowds were small. It was not as slow as January usually is but it was a good time. I would expect that attendance would be even lower at present. I have a friend that has a travel agency and they have totally dried up at the moment. Even if people start planning trips again soon, early November is still pretty soon to plan it, buy it and go. Make sure to spend a lot of time at EPOCT for the INternational Food and Wine Festival. I am heading down on Nov 16 and will catch the last weekend of it before the Thanksgiving holiday.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
I think the first-second weeks of December are one of the best times to go. First off, you get to enjoy the Christmas decorations without the crowds. Second, the prices are low as it is part of the value season. Also, the weather is tolerable, especially for any Northerner. I just find it so funny watching the people from the Florida area put on a winter coat when its 40° in the morning!! They should come up to NY and see what its like on winter morning. :eek:

A lot of us have "been there, done that" and that's why we moved here! I personally wear winter clothes on "marginal" days because I get tired of wearing shorts all year! ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom