How Far?

LudwigVonDrake

I'm leaving for WDW next week and I'll be staying at the Pop Century. Can anyone give me an idea about how far the Pop Century is from the parks by Disney bus?

Thanks!!!

Next WDW trip: July 9 - July 16 Pop Century :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

TheDisneyGirl02

It's a short bus ride to both Studios and DAK. The bus ride maybe about 10 or so minutes to MK and Epcot, but not too long. That's one of the benefits of staying on property...you're in the middle of everything!

TheDisneyGirl02 :)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

It depends on which park you are talking about. They are all a reasonable distance and I dont recall being on any bus to any park for an extraordinary amount of time. The only thing with Pop is that a lot of people are staying there as it is the newest resort in that price range. You may have a little bit of a wait coming out of a park at closing, but I found the staff did a great job with this. One night at the MK after Wishes they were bringing in busses 3 at a time to handle the crowds!!! Belle

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

Original Poster
The only reason I ask about the length of the bus rides is because I know that MK is almost 15 minutes by bus to the All-Stars so I was curious if I was looking at any rides like that.

Thank you to all who answered my question.

Next WDW trip: July 9 - July 16 Pop Century :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

raven

Coming back to Pop after being in MK one night last May took an hour. We were stuck under the water bridge by the Contemporary Resort because they were doing road work. A giant machine was in the middle of the road. The bus driver said to us "The fire you see ahead isn't a car fire. It's a big machine that tears up the road then lays down new concrete." No one was amused. So I yelled back "So that's why we have been sitting here all this time? We're waiting for the road to be built?" Everyone laughed.

That night was the official Bus Tour of Terror.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom