How early in the day can you make your dining reservations?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Hello!

My 180 day countdown starts on 4/29 and i was wondering if you can make your reservations as early as midnight or does it start later in the day? Thanks!

Dad 2 M & M

Hello!

My 180 day countdown starts on 4/29 and i was wondering if you can make your reservations as early as midnight or does it start later in the day? Thanks!
are you staying on property? If so it’s 190 days out and gives you a much better chance of getting the primos

Dad 2 M & M

Onsite is still 180 days from your day of arrival, but then you can book up to 10 days of ADRs; this does give you an advantage.
If you are offsite, it is 180 days from each day of the trip.
agreed

I was lazy with the 190 days comment

The onsite “190” benefit allows days 2-end of stay to be booked at 180...not truly 190

Well done

Minnie1986

Original Poster
No it's not.

It's 180 days prior to check-in, but you're allowed to book for your length of stay at that time (up to ten days). You can't book anything 190 days prior to check-in.
So since I’ll be there for 7 days, I can book all 7 days worth of reservations as of my 180 mark; is that correct?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Onsite is still 180 days from your day of arrival, but then you can book up to 10 days of ADRs; this does give you an advantage.
If you are offsite, it is 180 days from each day of the trip.
To add you actually can book 11 days total on 180th day. We always stay 2 full weeks and on 180th day we can do 180 + 10 so 11 days total. I do first 11 days on 180 and the last 3 each consecutive day after. (Yes we always have at least 1 reservation every day even arrival and check out day lol) :)

Minnie1986

Original Poster
To add you actually can book 11 days total on 180th day. We always stay 2 full weeks and on 180th day we can do 180 + 10 so 11 days total. I do first 11 days on 180 and the last 3 each consecutive day after. (Yes we always have at least 1 reservation every day even arrival and check out day lol) :)
Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever done two full weeks at Disney. Do you stay on site the whole time or venture to other parks, etc?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever done two full weeks at Disney. Do you stay on site the whole time or venture to other parks, etc?
On site the whole time and never run out of anything to do! And still have not done it all or ate it all not even close. Lol We do usually go to Celebration part of a day, and have gone to Uni one year, but 98% of the time we are on property in our fave Disney bubble me and the hubby. 😊

Minnie1986

Original Poster
On site the whole time and never run out of anything to do! And still have not done it all or ate it all not even close. Lol We do usually go to Celebration part of a day, and have gone to Uni one year, but 98% of the time we are on property in our fave Disney bubble me and the hubby. 😊
That's the dream!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom