How early can you get onto Main Street on non-EMH morning?

Radeksgrl

Original Poster
I'd like get into the Magic Kingdom as early as possible one day to take some pictures of Main Street without too many people in them. Does anyone know what time they open the turnstiles (magic band scanners) for park entry these days? For me, I guess it would also depend on what time the ferry/monorail start running since I'm a local that park at TTC. And I'm asking for the time on a regular day, not a day with EMH in the morning. I'm also not interested in paying extra to get in early, like for a park tour or breakfast.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
By not wanting to pay for breakfast, you're missing your best option. Early breakfast means getting in before rope drop and increases your odds of photos with no other guests in them. Waiting until rope drop it'll be virtually impossible to get many, if any, photos without guests.

Radeksgrl

Original Poster
Thanks for the info, I think I'll try arriving at TTC around 715, hopefully transportation to MK will be running that early.

thomas998

Thanks for the info, I think I'll try arriving at TTC around 715, hopefully transportation to MK will be running that early.

If you want clean photos the best option is an early breakfast. We have done that before and gotten photos that were completely void of any other people. When you get an early dining reservation for breakfast they will let you in about 30 minutes earlier than your reservation time, which is enough time to get some photos of mainstreet on the way to your reservation. You will have lots of people in your photos if you just rely on trying to be at the front of the rope drop, you'll have people scrambling for mine train which will guarantee lots of backs in any mainstreet photos you take.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom