How early can you arrive....BOG lunch reservation...

mm52200

Original Poster
Hello all! This upcoming Saturday I have a lunch reservation at 11:20 for BOG. They've added a 12 pm FoF parade that day and I would love to be able to catch it when it gets to MS, but not if it means having to rush through our lunch. How early do you think they let you in at BoG for lunch reservations? Most ADRs they tell you to show up 15 minutes early, so if we showed up around 11:05 do you think they'd go ahead and let us in the line for lunch? Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Maybe. We have been allowed in a few minutes early. If you want to expedite things even more (in addition to showing up early) you should pre-order your food. Even if you want to make changes to your selections after arrival, it is still faster to pre-order first.

Also, FoF usually starts in Frontierland, so it would be a good 15-20 minutes (12:15-ish) before it will reach Main Street.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Most ADRs they tell you to show up 15 minutes early, so if we showed up around 11:05 do you think they'd go ahead and let us in the line for lunch?
You being seated depends entirely on diners with earlier reservations leaving earlier than anticipated. While not out of the question, I wouldn't pin your hopes on it

mm52200

Original Poster
You being seated depends entirely on diners with earlier reservations leaving earlier than anticipated. While not out of the question, I wouldn't pin your hopes on it
Well since it's the BoG lunch, its the counter service meal basically, it's not operated like a normal sit down restaurant. Once you've ordered you seat yourself.

mm52200

Original Poster
Which relies on others vacating their seats !!!
Yes I'm aware of that. Just in the past before reservations were added and there was a continuous line down the bridge, once you ordered there was never a problem finding a seat. So I imagine now with capacity being controlled through reservations, this would be the case still.

lyssehm

Last month, they told me I couldn't check in earlier than 5 minutes before my time. I had pre-ordered my meal also. It may change day to day, but that's what information I have to offer from my experiences.

grim-grinning_toast

Just make SURE they check your name off if you get in early! My fiance and I arrived early for a reservation at BOG and when we got home, I realized he was charged for a missed reservation. He never did anything about it, but I think about it all the time hahaha

HouCuseChickie

The times we've been to BOG, they prohibited you from checking in any more than 15 min before your reservation time (lunch and dinner). We haven't been in a little while though, so it sounds like it may be 5 min now. They were very strict the times we've eaten there.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Huh, don't you CHECK IN for lunch at BOG at the kiosk on the bridge? And they won't let you check in more than a few minutes before your reservation time, if I remember correctly. So showing up at 11:00 AM means you will just have to sit and wait in the hot Florida sun until about 5 minutes before your time. While BOG is QS during lunch, they treat check in like a TS restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom