How does Fantasmic work with the park closure hours???

Carebee21

I'm planning on going to Hollywood Studios on Thursday, Jan 29. It says the park hours are 9am-7pm. However, it says that fantasmic starts at 7pm. Since this show is only shown 2 days a week, I want to make sure I don't miss it, but how does a show start at the same time the park closes??? Is the area it's shown in outside of the physical park? I've never been to disneyworld before so maybe I'm just missing something or maybe there's something on the schedule I'm not seeing??? :shrug::shrug:

kstella

The rides and stores will close at 7, so when the show is over there is nothing to do but leave the park, but the show will still go on as scheduled at 7.

Upvote 0

Monkeymama

Ditto to the above response. The actual park closes at 7 but with staying for the show, you will not be leaving until around 8-ish. Fantasmic is my FAVORITE show at Disney--enjoy!

Upvote 0

Rob562

Unless there's an after-hours special event going on in the park, there will be at least a few stores open along Hollywood Blvd after Fantasmic is done. It operates very much like Main Street at the MK where the stores near the exit will stay open for 60-90 minutes after park closing time.
Fantasmic is 25 minutes long (though add another 20+ to actually exit the amphitheater after the show...)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Disneyfanman

The nice thing is that you don't have to worry about figuring all of this out. You will have 9,999 other people with you as you leave. Disney's crowd control team will direct you down either Sunset Blvd, or out a back "alley" that feeds back into the entrance area. By 8:15 PM you will be safely on your way back to your hotel with the biggest smile on your face ever. Enjoy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom