How does E-Ride nights work?

Danrol388

Original Poster
I keep reading on the E-rides......and just saw the line up....how does it work and how do u attend do u have to stay at a WDW Resort, is it open to all. I have never heard of this till I got here.

Thanks
Danny:confused:

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by Danrol388
I keep reading on the E-rides......and just saw the line up....how does it work and how do u attend do u have to stay at a WDW Resort, is it open to all. I have never heard of this till I got here.

Thanks
Danny:confused:

Yeaaaaa....I finally get to be first on a reply :lol:

E-Ride nights happen once in a while in the summer. When they're scheduled, Disney Resort Hotel guests may buy a ticket to them at the front desk of their resort up to 2 days (usually) before the E-Ride night.

You are permitted to stay in the Magic Kingdom for up to 3 hours after normal closing, and there are usually only 5,000 or so people in the park, MAX (compared to 50,000 during a normal day).

Be in the park after 4:00pm and before closing to get your wristband. Then just walk on to one of the 9 or so E-Ticket Rides. They have characters out, some places to eat are open, and you just OWN the park.

So, you have to stay in a Disney Resort and get the ticket at your front desk. You can only use it at the Magic Kingdom, and it's good for 3 hours after closing.

For more information, go here: http://allearsnet.com/tp/etik.htm

:D

Danrol388

Original Poster
Oh ok I get it.....thanks :)

Does disney have any all night events like Grad Night but for familys. I did Grad Nite last year and it was great I was wondering if thats the only time they do an all nighter.

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by Danrol388
Oh ok I get it.....thanks :)

Does disney have any all night events like Grad Night but for familys. I did Grad Nite last year and it was great I was wondering if thats the only time they do an all nighter.

I'm 99.9% sure they do not have any all-night events for familes or day-guests. Grad Nite is pretty much the only thing close to this.

There are many private events during the off-season that take over sections of parks, but nothing that is open to the public.

Laura

When they're scheduled, Disney Resort Hotel guests may buy a ticket to them at the front desk of their resort up to 2 days (usually) before the E-Ride night.

Please don't tell me they are going to be sold out ON the actually day!!! I didn't know you were able to get them in advance. Can you order them by phone??

We are leaving at 10 p.m. on the 13th and driving all night to get to MK in the morning of the 14th and we planned to do the e-ride night that night. I'm not really sure how to get my tickets, seeing as we won't be able to check into our hotel until that afternoon.

What should I do? You think I should stop at Pop Century before I head to MK in the morning?

tigsmom

You can check into the hotel whenever you arrive, though your room may not be ready. They'll hold your stuff for you and put it in your room so it'll be waiting for you when you get back. All you have to do is check at the desk. When you register tell them you want to buy your E Night tickets. We had ours 3 days in advance. No problems. Hold onto these separately because they look like your room keys/passes. Have fun. :wave:

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by domincfh
I have a pre. annual pass. Do i get access to e-ride even if i dont stay at a disney hotel?

I'm not going to quote the Disney Gospel here, but I'm pretty sure you have to stay in a WDW resort to take advantage of E-Ride night....just like Early Entry.

As for them selling out - I've bought them on the day of the E-Ride night before...not a problem.

tbell

yeah, I was there on Sunday night for the 3 night extra magic hours from 9-midnight......... 2 hours before the park closes you need to get a wristband..... you can ask anywhere where they are passing these out we got ours at the breezeways.... , you need to show a resort id.......... to prove you are staying in a disney hotel......then you get to stay the extra time........on sunday night it was at Epcot......most of the world showcase was closed expect Norway and Mexico and everything else was open......we got a fast pass for test track and went to universe of energy.......it was a busy night....they do ask before you get on the rides to show the wristbands.....

figmentfan

E-Ride nights are Great!

I think they have changed the list of attractions to 8 from 9, since Alien Encounter is closed.

List of attractions are: Splash Mt, Thunder Mt, Haunted Mansion, Country Bears, Space Mt, Buzz Lightyear, Astro Orbitors, and TTA?

I would recommending you do the E-Ride night. First time I did it, there was nobody in the park. Walked right on everything. Rode Splash twice without getting off, and Thunder twice without getting off.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom