How do you get multiple quotes in a reply?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Iakona said:
I haven't figured this part out yet. Any help?

You can cut and paste from various posts and then insert the quote tags before and after each individual quote. The quote tags are square brackets [] with "quote=postername" to open and "/quote" to close. Replace the quotation marks with the square brackets and postername with whoever you're quoting or you can leave out the =postername and it'll just show as a quote without attribution.

Like this:
MontyMon said:
I said "BLAH BLAH"
or
Someone said "Blah"

Connor002

Copy and paste text, highligh it, hit the "wrap with quote tags button, then (if desired) type "=ThePosterYouAreQuoting" in the first set of brackets.

Ex:
Quote.JPG

Uponastar

Wilt Dasney said:
Once you get the [ quote=whosover ] text [ /quote ] thing down, you're pretty much set.

...and so on...

BJ, you are crazy! :lol:

I have found it easier to just copy and paste the quote (meaning the brackets and everything within the brackets) and the end quote (

Iakona

Original Poster
Wilt Dasney said:
Once you get the [ quote=whosover ] text [ /quote ] thing down, you're pretty much set.

...and so on...

Thank you.

Uponastar said:
BJ, you are crazy! :lol:

I have found it easier to just copy and paste the quote (meaning the brackets and everything within the brackets) and the end quote (

Thank you,

MontyMon said:
You can cut and paste from various posts and then insert the quote tags before and after each individual quote. The quote tags are square brackets [] with "quote=postername" to open and "/quote" to close. Replace the quotation marks with the square brackets and postername with whoever you're quoting or you can leave out the =postername and it'll just show as a quote without attribution.

Like this: or

Thank you

Connor002 said:
Copy and paste text, highligh it, hit the "wrap with quote tags button, then (if desired) type "=ThePosterYouAreQuoting" in the first set of brackets.

Ex:
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/3105/Quote.JPG

Thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom