How do you get from the airport to WDW

Nansafan

We used to swear by Mears but... after the driver getting lost on property and not being able to find Coronado Springs until we directed her and then the ride twice through the airport before we headed to WDW, we now use Yourride. They're actually cheaper than Mears and they meet you at baggage claim to help with the bags. We love them.

Upvote 0

wdwfan65

Banned
National rental car:lol: cant understand how anyone can save $$ by taking Mears or a limo?? Rental cars are so cheep in Orlando.Intermediate 8 days at the end of November $205.00 thats W tax and you have the freedom to come and go as you please but I know some of you are to scared to drive on property:cry:

Upvote 0

Erika

Depending on how many people are in your party, Tiffany/Yourride can be even cheaper than Mears. We like Sid from Tiffany- he's great, and kept us in stitches both ways, both times we used him. With the web coupon it cost $85 roundtrip for up to 5 people (plus tip).

And WDWFan, it has nothing to do with being afraid to drive on property. :lol: I just consider the non-driving to be part of my vacation :king: I get my fill of driving in the real world and it's not my favorite thing to do.

Upvote 0

wdwfan65

Banned
I hate to drive in the real world to but there is something great about driving on property,in a week I average 200 plus miles only on property I dont leave,only to go back to the airport,also Im a Disney store castmember and I have to drive back to property control and company Ds Thank goodness you all like to take Disney transportation on property less cars for me to deal with Thank you!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Daannzzz

I must have a rental car. I love driving around Central Florida checking out everything. It is quicker to resort hop and comes in handy for emergencies when traveling partners need to go to the hospital after doing dumb things.

Upvote 0

Erika

Originally posted by Daannzzz
I must have a rental car. I love driving around Central Florida checking out everything. It is quicker to resort hop and comes in handy for emergencies when traveling partners need to go to the hospital after doing dumb things.

Is there a story here? :drevil:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

When we fly we rent a car. Like to be in control (somewhat ) of my destiny. The last 2 trips we drove because we had other trips planned too. My brother just used Prestige and had nothing but praise for them.

Upvote 0

thumper

We happen to use Mears, as it's always part of our package deal. We've never had a problem with the drivers or the ride to WDW property. In fact, we've often lucked out being the first Disney resort property drop-off!

Upvote 0

Pippa

A transfer from the aiport to resort and back again are included in packages sold by Virgin Holidays which is who I always book with. Myself and my fiance never drive while we are on holiday as that is what makes part of the holiday! No driving and no worrying about who can't drink, just stagger back on the bus!

Upvote 0

Daannzzz

Originally posted by Erika
Is there a story here? :drevil:

My friend was at Pleasure Island and moved his ring from his ring finger to his middle finger. I do not like loud rock and roll and had left. He came back to the room at 2:00 a.m. a little tipsy and his fingere was swollen all around the ring. I took him over to the hospital at Celebration and have them cut it off!!! He'a not even married so there was no need to move the ring!!! ;) Good thing I had a car.

Upvote 0

Pippa

Originally posted by wdwfan65
I love it when they say they are on holiday not vacation holiday sounds so much nicer ,so does pub instead of bar, have a jolly good day!:lol:

What on earth is so fascinating about a british accent or our terminology?????? :confused:

Does it make us sound posh or something?
Anything else you'd like to know the british version of?

:lol: :animwink:

Upvote 0

wdwfan65

Banned
I dont think its funny I just like it,must be my crush on younger Haily Mills.Have relitives in Canada they speak like that also.Its just sounds nicer thats all.

Upvote 0

Pippa

Originally posted by wdwfan65
I dont think its funny I just like it,must be my crush on younger Haily Mills.Have relitives in Canada they speak like that also.Its just sounds nicer thats all.

I didn't mean to sound like I was getting upset or anything, I just love when I'm at WDW and people say "oh I love your accent". Its rather nice to be made a fuss of! Personally I don't sound posh at all, I have a true Sussex accent which it a bit like cockney!

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Originally posted by Pippa
I didn't mean to sound like I was getting upset or anything, I just love when I'm at WDW and people say "oh I love your accent". Its rather nice to be made a fuss of! Personally I don't sound posh at all, I have a true Sussex accent which it a bit like cockney!
Ahhhh, too many fond memories of holidays in Bexhill when I was a kid flooding back... :)

Upvote 0

Erika

Originally posted by Daannzzz
My friend was at Pleasure Island and moved his ring from his ring finger to his middle finger. I do not like loud rock and roll and had left. He came back to the room at 2:00 a.m. a little tipsy and his fingere was swollen all around the ring. I took him over to the hospital at Celebration and have them cut it off!!! He'a not even married so there was no need to move the ring!!! ;) Good thing I had a car.

Yes, good thing!!

That's one of those stories you just can't ever let 'em forget :lol:

Upvote 0

Pippa

Originally posted by Catch 22
Ahhhh, too many fond memories of holidays in Bexhill when I was a kid flooding back... :)

You went on holiday to Bexhill? You poor thing! What is there to do? (and I thought Eastbourne was bad enough) ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom