How do I upload a photo from my iPhone

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
image.jpg
You need to use your browser, not the app.

Posted from my iPhone

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
When I press upload a file and then go into my photo album, I can select a photo but it won't post.

Does it fail to upload?

Do you see the option to insert it as a thumbnail or full image after uploading? You need to click on one of those to actually insert it into a post once uploaded.

If this isn't the issue, can you confirm you are using Safari, and also let me know the version of iOS and the device type.

Donaldfan1934

Original Poster
Does it fail to upload?

Do you see the option to insert it as a thumbnail or full image after uploading? You need to click on one of those to actually insert it into a post once uploaded.

If this isn't the issue, can you confirm you are using Safari, and also let me know the version of iOS and the device type.
Thanks I appreciate it.

Donaldfan1934

Original Poster
Does it fail to upload?

i am using Safari by the way and I still can't do anything past selectin a photo.

StarWarsGirl

@wdwmagic Having some trouble uploading from iOS 9. Ever since the upgrade, I get an error message saying that the photo does not have an allowed extension. Tried Chrome and Safari, same results.
EDIT: It seems to only be photos that I've taken and screenshots, not photos from the interenet.

StarWarsGirl

Screenshots are a .png file, which is not currently allowed to be uploaded. Photos from the camera should be a JPG, which are OK. Are you sure it won't let you upload photos from the camera?
Yes. It's very weird. Will have to double check my settings.

It used to let me upload screenshots. Is this something new?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Screenshots are a .png file, which is not currently allowed to be uploaded. Photos from the camera should be a JPG, which are OK. Are you sure it won't let you upload photos from the camera?

I've been having this problem and asked in a different thread for help and was guided here. Full disclosure, I have very little knowledge of the inner workings of computers and my iPhone, I just learn the procedure and it has always worked until a few days ago.

As always I go to Upload a file, choose file and that is as far as the site or my phone allows me to go. It flashes and does nothing.

This is a new iPhone 5 I was given by Apple last week to replace the one that the upgrade in software that killed my original phone a week ago. It has whatever the latest version is uploaded and the update to remedy many of the glitches of the new software. What I had posted is help or advise on what could be stopping the upload of photos. Could something not be set properly on my end with my own iPhone?
Like I said I never had issues before uploading from my phone so I am at a loss.

Donaldfan1934

Original Poster
Thanks, I have updated to IOS 9 but my photos in my camera must not be JPG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom