How do I turn off alerts?

JohnD

Original Poster
I have a Windows 10 computer. I was prompted at the bottom of the screen, would I like to turn on alerts (Windows 10 alerts with a sound effect and a popup at the bottom right of the screen)? I said yes to stop the prompt. Wish I hadn't said yes. Don't get me wrong, I like visiting WDWMagic, but the alerts are all too frequent because this is an obviously well-traveled site.

How do I turn them off?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have a Windows 10 computer. I was prompted at the bottom of the screen, would I like to turn on alerts (Windows 10 alerts with a sound effect and a popup at the bottom right of the screen)? I said yes to stop the prompt. Wish I hadn't said yes. Don't get me wrong, I like visiting WDWMagic, but the alerts are all too frequent because this is an obviously well-traveled site.

How do I turn them off?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks, click the button at the top to disable Push Notifications or do I need to uncheck every item where there is a "Push" option?
The top option lets you disable all push notifications with one action. If you would like to keep some push notifications leave that checked and use the check boxes below.

JohnD

Original Poster
The top option lets you disable all push notifications with one action. If you would like to keep some push notifications leave that checked and use the check boxes below.

I pressed the top button. Since I visit frequently, I don't need the desktop to push the pop-ups to me. It's driving me crazy! LOL. The red bell is enough. Thank you.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom