How do i make the most out of Disneyland in 2days?

Starlet

Original Poster
I'm going to disneyland in 3 weeks. Its my second time there, but i only got 2 days to explore both parks before my family and i move one.
Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions on how to see the best of both parks in 2 days.

Thanks for the help!

Gaffer42ca

Two days. Hm.
Well, what's worked for us in the past is doing all the rides you want to ride on the first day and catching anything you missed and the parades and fireworks on the second.
I know it sounds simplistic, but that's about the best summary of what my husband and I do.
We hit all our favourite rides first by heading deep into the park and getting the most popular but most far away first, then working back.
If we still have energy that night we stay for the fireworks or (when we were there last ) the last showing of Fantasmic, and then the second day we spent shopping and puttering around, seeing all the parades we could, all the street performers.
Sigh. With the conversion rate I have no idea when we will make it down again. It costs us $1.55 for one US dollar - it's getting a bit better but still way expensive!

Have fun!

Gaffer42ca

Darn - hit the button too soon. We did the couple rides we were interested in in CA on the second day and then shopped. To be honest I still like the original park better - the CA theming is OK but it just doesn't have the Disney "sparkle" for me. In fact it reminds me of Canada's Wonderland - the rides, anyway - a really great amusement park but Paramount doesn't do it like Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom