How do I find my photos/albums? and upload new ones?

Nemo14

We don't have photo albums here. Steve answered that for me yesterday.

Nemo14 said:
Steve, do we have photo albums here?​
Photo Albums are not part of the new forums. External sites like Flickr, Smugmug, Facebook etc have completely dominated the online storage of photos, and it is impossible to compete. With that in mind, and the technical issues of operating it, I decided that the photo storage will be discontinued.​

alissafalco

Original Poster
We don't have photo albums here. Steve answered that for me yesterday.

Nemo14 said:
Steve, do we have photo albums here?​
Photo Albums are not part of the new forums. External sites like Flickr, Smugmug, Facebook etc have completely dominated the online storage of photos, and it is impossible to compete. With that in mind, and the technical issues of operating it, I decided that the photo storage will be discontinued.​

Ok thanks, :(

nepalostparks

ok, but how do I put a pciture in a message?

Do you have the images hosted somewhere? If you do, you can use the reply box below to insert the url of the image. On the top of the reply box, look for the icon with the little tree in it (it's in about the middle). Click on that, and paste the url of the image.

nepalostparks

Actually Steve those are just the photos from our old albums before the last update.

Correct, any of the albums you uploaded pictures to are still there. They will continue to be hosted for the time being, in the event you need to access them and save them to your computer, etc. Eventually they will no longer be hosted by the site, and will not be available.

Going forward, @wdwmagic has decided not to offer photo albums/storage, because there are so many other sites out there that offer the ability to do so for free (like flickr, etc.)

Nemo14

Correct, any of the albums you uploaded pictures to are still there. They will continue to be hosted for the time being, in the event you need to access them and save them to your computer, etc. Eventually they will no longer be hosted by the site, and will not be available.

Going forward, @wdwmagic has decided not to offer photo albums/storage, because there are so many other sites out there that offer the ability to do so for free (like flickr, etc.)

Yes, but as I said, those are our old albums. we also had newer albums that appently are not accessible (?)

disney1077

Do you have the images hosted somewhere? If you do, you can use the reply box below to insert the url of the image. On the top of the reply box, look for the icon with the little tree in it (it's in about the middle). Click on that, and paste the url of the image.
Is there another way to post pictures in the message?

nepalostparks

No I only have two buttons: Post Reply/More Options

Ok, I believe the Upload a File button is available to Premium Members only... I couldn't remember if that was the case or not.

Other than the option then above I noted, I'm not sure if you can add coding to link an image or not. @wdwmagic will have to answer if that's the case, or if there are any other options.

disney1077

Ok, I believe the Upload a File button is available to Premium Members only... I couldn't remember if that was the case or not.

Other than the option then above I noted, I'm not sure if you can add coding to link an image or not. @wdwmagic will have to answer if that's the case, or if there are any other options.

Okay, thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom