How crowded is ESPN Club Sundays during NFL season?

winstongator

Original Poster
I am thinking of going with family this coming Sunday for early dinner. How crazy will it be? I was thinking of getting there around 3:30, knowing the 1PM games wouldn't be done. Hopefully we'd catch one of the 1PM viewers tables as they left, around 4PM. There are only three 4PM games, and none seem that likely to draw a huge crowd.

Amos1784

We have been a lot for different games and I know this is such a general answer but it really depends on the day and who is playing at the time you are there. Majority of the time you will have no problem getting a seat at a table, maybe a very short wait, with the bar being a little more difficult. Last year, they set up TV's outside as well and we watched our game we were there for outside (no food, but they had a bar set up), it was awesome. However it drew a bigger crowd because it was the Eagles vs our team the Bears, lots of fans... We watched the Blackhawks take home one of their Stanley Cup victories there and had a huge table for our whole family. I think the time you are talking about going you should be able to catch a seat. We will be getting into the world on Friday and will probably be there Sunday night for our game! Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom