How awesome is this? If Disney Princesses were real....

powlessfamily4

I just saw this on yahoo also. Belle was pretty but I am disappointed it was just a small head and shoulders shot.

I am waiting for the whole Esmeralda, Mulan and Megara are not princesses thing to start.

fosse76

:brick:
When will people pick up a history book. Pocohontas was a real person, and looked absolutely nothing like that.

Timekeeper

jessica_rabbit_by_kazeki-d38000f.jpg

imagineer boy

For some reason I think animated Belle looks way better than the real life one. Her face kinda looks like she's saying "Chah, like, whatever." :lol:

My vote goes to Esmerelda for the hottest though.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I don't get the point of this. You can see what any of the princesses look like in "real life" by visiting one of the parks and going to a meet and greet.

What am I missing here? :veryconfu

britdaw

Jessica Rabbit ought to be deemed a "princess" for these intents and purposes. :D

I know, right?? ;)

These are awesome!! But where is Cinderella?? My favorite was definitely Jasmine; she looks absolutely what I'd imagine a real life version would look like. I also thought Mulan looked amazing. :)

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Mulan reminds me of Michelle Kwan a bit (who's not Chinese, but I don't care)...that reminds me is she still single? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom