• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

How awesome is this? If Disney Princesses were real....

powlessfamily4

I just saw this on yahoo also. Belle was pretty but I am disappointed it was just a small head and shoulders shot.

I am waiting for the whole Esmeralda, Mulan and Megara are not princesses thing to start.

fosse76

:brick:
When will people pick up a history book. Pocohontas was a real person, and looked absolutely nothing like that.

Timekeeper

jessica_rabbit_by_kazeki-d38000f.jpg

imagineer boy

For some reason I think animated Belle looks way better than the real life one. Her face kinda looks like she's saying "Chah, like, whatever." :lol:

My vote goes to Esmerelda for the hottest though.

Nick_A

On the edge of glory.
I don't get the point of this. You can see what any of the princesses look like in "real life" by visiting one of the parks and going to a meet and greet.

What am I missing here? :veryconfu

britdaw

Jessica Rabbit ought to be deemed a "princess" for these intents and purposes. :D

***** I know, right?? ;)

These are awesome!! But where is Cinderella?? My favorite was definitely Jasmine; she looks absolutely what I'd imagine a real life version would look like. I also thought Mulan looked amazing. :)

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Mulan reminds me of Michelle Kwan a bit (who's not Chinese, but I don't care)...that reminds me is she still single? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom