How are the Buffet Restaurants doing service?

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Wanting to go to Crystal Palace but unsure how they are currently doing the "buffet". I am assuming they bring your food to you now but do you get multipole choices?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
You can look on the Disney website to view the menu but it would seem that its more like a signature location like BOG.
The table gets bread service, shared starter, and shared desserts and each person gets an entree.

At least it would seem like maybe the price has adjusted to the current experience.

Last edited:

StarshipDisney

I doubt buffets at Disney will be back until mask wearing is no longer required. Unfortunately, that may be awhile.

I always loved the buffets especially Hollywood & Vine. I understand why, but it is still a fact that what they offer now is a tremendous downgrade from what we had before with the buffets. Maybe someday...

buckeyegator

i still believe it could be done cafeteria-style, 3 or 4 servers behind the food lines, 4 or 5 to roam the dining room to clean off tables.

CAV

Ate there yesterday. The above poster is correct. Shared bread and appetizer, one entre per person and shared dessert. We were stuffed before the dessert hit the table.....although service was horridly slow, as it was at most table service we had. 15-20 minutes of sitting there twiddling our thumbs before drink orders were even taken.

thomas998

Ate there yesterday. The above poster is correct. Shared bread and appetizer, one entre per person and shared dessert. We were stuffed before the dessert hit the table.....although service was horridly slow, as it was at most table service we had. 15-20 minutes of sitting there twiddling our thumbs before drink orders were even taken.
That's a shame. They should take a page from some of the buffets in my state. One of them has installed plexiglass walls around the food and have servers behind it that let you tell them which foods you want so they pass around your plate as if it were a sandwich in a Subway shop and you just have them add stuff as it goes down the line... The other works just like it used to only you have to wear a pair of disposable gloves each time you go fill your plate. So much more efficient than what Disney has decided to do.. although it probably saves them money since you can't get as much food using Disney's method.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom