How are port changes handled?

winstongator

Original Poster
We are leaving Monday for a 4-night Bahamas cruise. I went looking for recent Navigators for what the schedule might be and saw that a recent cruise in March had its Nassau day swapped with the Castaway Cay day. Do they just switch the days for the shore excursions? Do they change other aspects of the itinerary if that happens? Was anyone on that cruise? How bad was the weather?

EOD K9

We are leaving Monday for a 4-night Bahamas cruise. I went looking for recent Navigators for what the schedule might be and saw that a recent cruise in March had its Nassau day swapped with the Castaway Cay day. Do they just switch the days for the shore excursions? Do they change other aspects of the itinerary if that happens? Was anyone on that cruise? How bad was the weather?
I was on a cruise last year when our CC day was hit with bad weather and we changed that to our Sea Day, CC day was our Nassau Day, and Sea became Nassau. If they can switch it so that you can hit CC they will. As far as missing out on excursions, I couldn't tell you. I'll be in the terminal on Sunday. Enjoy your cruise!

NelleBelle

On our transatlantic cruise, we totally missed our port in New Foundland due to weather. They made up for the extra day by giving us an extra day in NYC. If DCL has to miss a port due to weather, they will try and make it up to you but from the cruise contract, they are not required to. Have a great cruise and good weather!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom