How are Chinese tourists treating SDL?

Phroobar

Original Poster
Back before Shanghai Disneyland opened, the internet had pictures of people trampling plants, carving their name in light poles and pooping in public. Has this problem been taken care of two years later? How is the current state of the park?

BrianLo

Back before Shanghai Disneyland opened, the internet had pictures of people trampling plants, carving their name in light poles and pooping in public. Has this problem been taken care of two years later? How is the current state of the park?

Each park's guest makeup has its very interesting peculiarities. It's honestly been fine though still. Middle aged woman can get a bit pushy, the inability to actually try and not to push ahead in lines seemingly never goes away...

But the park seems fairly clean, the CM's are good, people are *generally* better behaved. It seems like a strong make up of guests are parents with a single 6 year old, who are generally reasonably behaved.

I'd take it over the vast seas of entitled guests, strollers and ECV's any day. Of course Tokyo will remain the gold standard.

I still find Paris the most culturally shocking from a guest perspective. We've just had smoking bylaws in restaurants and bars for so long here in Canada that it really seems odd to me to see it so prevalently. Waiting under the hotel entrance being one in particular... it's covered and partially enclosed.

IMDREW

Last time I was there you could still find a few people selling stuff in the qeues and I saw a kid peeing in a cup as well, but other than that it was wonderful haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom