how about...

kaos

Original Poster
writing a thread title that tells what the thread is about???

Kinda annoyed that I didn't put that in the thread title???

Those of us that have limited internet time due to to work and family find the thread tiltles useful to easily figure out what we want to look at and view... I know this may seem trivial to those that have unlimited time to view each thread, but for those of us that need a qucik WDWMAgic Fix, it wastes tons of time to have to click on thread and then click out of the thread just to see if it's something that we're interested in reading.. just my 2 cents

Nemo14

writing a thread title that tells what the thread is about???

Kinda annoyed that I didn't put that in the thread title???

Those of us that have limited internet time due to to work and family find the thread tiltles useful to easily figure out what we want to look at and view... I know this may seem trivial to those that have unlimited time to view each thread, but for those of us that need a qucik WDWMAgic Fix, it wastes tons of time to have to click on thread and then click out of the thread just to see if it's something that we're interested in reading.. just my 2 cents
What thread titles confuse you?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yep agreed. I have seen a lot of meaningless titles recently. I have been editing them where possible.

A tip for you, is to hover the mouse over the subject line when in the listing view, and it will give you the first few lines of the post as a preview, without the need to click. This helps give you an idea of what it's about without going in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom