How about a Disney, News, Rumors, Tips Etc Radio Show

Map7711

Original Poster
Wouldn't it be great to have a radio show like once a week about all the stuff we talk about on these types of forums? It could be on the Disney Sat. radio channel. Hosted by fan of Disney, not a direct employee who wouldn't be able to speak his/her mind. It might not be able to go on the Disney channel if that was the case but it would be a better show. They could schedule interviews and try to get the scoop on new attractions etc. Take phone calls from other fans around the country. Also, give opinions on new rides, hotels, restaurants, etc. I know I would listen every week.

CaptainJackNO

There are podcasts that do this very thing on live365.com. One is on mouseworld radio....There are others, too.....when i locate their specific sites, I will post them.

Matpez

Lots of very good podcasts already, for sure.

I would list them, but sometimes that causes trouble around here. Just go to Itunes and look under travel and places.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I listen to wdwradio.com hosted by Lou Mongello...always entertaining and he's had some great guests on the show. He discusses most of what you're looking for every week ;)

DisneyPrincess5

Great idea...I've thought of this from time to time.

What I think the OP means is an actual radio show you can tune to in your car, for example.
I'd love to drive and listen to all things WDW!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom