Household Disney Products?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I was running errands the other day shopping for groceries plus other household items and started to notice quite a bit of Disney endorsed or produced products. Some of these products ended up in my cart even though there are better brands out there and in some cases were pricier.
So I'm asking - What everyday household items do you purchase/use in your home?

__My cart__

Band-Aids (Mickey Mouse Collector's Series)
Donald Duck grapefruit and orange juice
H20+ bar soap and bodywash (Disney Resort Edition)
Method foaming handsoap (Mickey Mouse Citrus)
Sunsmacker by Lipsmackers (Mickey Mouse lip balm w/sunscreen)

Mr Toad

Mickey band aids and Method kids shampoo...both Mickey and Minnie for the kids. Also get the kids yogurt and the Mickey shaped cheese. The Mickey nuggets from Costco are awful. Sometimes Costco has the Mickey shaped animal crackers which are pretty good.

Cmdr_Crimson

They use to sell these Mickey Pizza's at my Dollar Store..They weren't bad..
disney-pizza.jpg

And who here who lived in the 1980's remember these Ice Cream treats..
mickey.jpg
ice+pops.jpg

But, I was curious if anyone has tried this...
c36_bor_rou_sha.jpg

Last edited:

ratherbeinwdw

Mickey band aids and Method kids shampoo...both Mickey and Minnie for the kids. Also get the kids yogurt and the Mickey shaped cheese. The Mickey nuggets from Costco are awful. Sometimes Costco has the Mickey shaped animal crackers which are pretty good.
May I ask where you find the cheese. We used to be able to get it at Publix, but we can't find it anymore.

cw1982

They use to sell these Mickey Pizza's at my Dollar Store..They weren't bad..
disney-pizza.jpg

And who here who lived in the 1980's remember these Ice Cream treats..
mickey.jpg
ice+pops.jpg

But, I was curious if anyone has tried this...
c36_bor_rou_sha.jpg

The Mickey Ice Cream bars were sold into the 90's as well. Not sure if they changed the name or not, but I remember eating them when I was in middle school lol. I miss those things!

Cmdr_Crimson

OMG I miss both of these! If I remember right Goofy was my favorite because he was orange :hungry:
Wasn't there push up pop as well?
The Mickey Ice Cream bars were sold into the 90's as well. Not sure if they changed the name or not, but I remember eating them when I was in middle school lol. I miss those things!

Well, the Mickey Premium bar is that version of the Mickey Parade bar.....But, what's strange is that they sell a shirt with the Mickey Parade bar at the parks..
Mickey-Bars-393x525.jpg

cw1982

Well, the Mickey Premium bar is that version of the Mickey Parade bar.....But, what's strange is that they sell a shirt with the Mickey Parade bar at the parks..
Mickey-Bars-393x525.jpg

Nice :)

Do they still sell the premium bar? All pictures I've stumbled on of Mickey ice cream bars from more recent times look nothing like those. They look more like Mickey-shaped Klondike bars on a stick.

Edit: I just Googled "Mickey Premium Bar" and it came back with pictures of the Klondike looking thing... not the bar that was in your picture. Drat!

Cmdr_Crimson

Nice :)

Do they still sell the premium bar? All pictures I've stumbled on of Mickey ice cream bars from more recent times look nothing like those. They look more like Mickey-shaped Klondike bars on a stick.

Edit: I just Googled "Mickey Premium Bar" and it came back with pictures of the Klondike looking thing... not the bar that was in your picture. Drat!

Lol..Yeah it's just the same bar but just fully dipped in chocolate rather than just the ears...

cw1982

Lol..Yeah it's just the same bar but just fully dipped in chocolate rather than just the ears...

So, the ice cream is both chocolate and vanilla, then? On the parade bar, the ice cream under the ears was chocolate, if I remember correctly (and I'm pretty sure I'm right... I used to eat those things way too often lol)

Cmdr_Crimson

So, the ice cream is both chocolate and vanilla, then? On the parade bar, the ice cream under the ears was chocolate, if I remember correctly (and I'm pretty sure I'm right... I used to eat those things way too often lol)

I think it's just a vanilla bar dipped in chocolate...It's been a looooong time since I had the parade bar from the Premium bar..But, I guess there is another version of it that came out...However, I haven't seen it at my local grocery..But, I've read they do sell this at Wal-Mart..
box.jpg

Last edited:

cw1982

I think it's just a vanilla bar dipped in chocolate...It's been a looooong time since I had the parade bar from the Premium bar..But, I guess there is another version of it that came out...However, I haven't seen it at my local grocery..But, I've read they do sell this at Wal-Mart..
box.jpg

Now I'm gonna have to go to Wal Mart and look for this... lol! Thanks a bunch ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom