House of Blues, what's your favorite dish?

armyfamilyof5

Original Poster
We are celebrating my birthday Saturday night at House of Blues. We've never been there but have always wanted to check it out. Any suggestions of things to try or things to avoid?

WDW 3

My favourite downtown restaurant.My DW loves the Jambalaya ( it's huge ) and I love the full rack of Baby Back Ribs..( plenty of napkins required ) Yummy.

Hubby and I split the Jambalaya so dinner. Plenty. Would have had a cocktail too but we had an waitress that must have thought since we were splitting a meal we weren't worth her attention. She only came back to deliver the bill. Figured heavily in her tip! He loss we'd have ordered drinks and we tend to tip pretty well 20%+ for good service. Her loss.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I'll look forward to it. I love your reports and i love ribs. If I had been me in the Garden of Eden, there might not have been an Eve. I might have eaten the rib!

Mrs.Toad

I have to check a menu for the specifics. But there was a creamy pasta dish with chicken and a spicy kick and it was pretty great.

Since the Aaron Sanchez addition, I have eaten at HOB in Atlantic City. The quesadillas were pretty great. A little different...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom