House of Blues replacement?

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Take this with a huge grain of salt. I was told by an Edison CM today that House of Blues will be going away for a Texas de Brazil. Has anyone else heard this?

Mouse Detective

Take this with a huge grain of salt. I was told by an Edison CM today that House of Blues will be going away for a Texas de Brazil. Has anyone else heard this?
I've not heard the Texas de Brazil rumor but I have heard HOB is leaving. I had heard they were heading to International Drive.

Walt d

Nooooo” me s really bees likens theres foods dare mon, like a lot. Good chow in dead . Ok i D cited there staying!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I’ve heard these rumors being bandied about for well over a year now. Though I’ve never heard of an actual replacement for HoB....

nitstalker

I have my doubts on that... (though is involved with things that don't make sense at times) I would doubt their move over to I-drive even more as it would put them over by the Hard Rock... in most cities I've been to they pretty much keep their distance due to overlapping businesss...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom