House of Blues ADR

Herdman

Original Poster
My 180 day reservation window is coming up soon. I've been doing a "dry run" just to try and get a feel for the priority order of my ADR's. I can't seem to find anything open for the House of Blues for as far out as the system will let me go. I've not had an issue with any other test ADR's I'm trying to get.

Is the HOB that hard of a reservation to snag? I don't think I've ever read or heard that it was one of the "180 day or else" type things like Cindy's Royal Table. Just curious if anyone else has tried for an ADR at HOB lately and what their experience was. Thanks!

Prince-1

My 180 day reservation window is coming up soon. I've been doing a "dry run" just to try and get a feel for the priority order of my ADR's. I can't seem to find anything open for the House of Blues for as far out as the system will let me go. I've not had an issue with any other test ADR's I'm trying to get.

Is the HOB that hard of a reservation to snag? I don't think I've ever read or heard that it was one of the "180 day or else" type things like Cindy's Royal Table. Just curious if anyone else has tried for an ADR at HOB lately and what their experience was. Thanks!

HOB is not hard to get at all. We are going in two weeks and there is availability throughout the week and at peak dining times.

James J

In the Parks
No
I wouldn't worry, as like has been stated above you likely won't need a reservation for HoB. We've walked up a few times without one and have always managed to get a table.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom