Hotels??

Sire_Bobbie

Original Poster
Has anybody stayed at the Sequoia Lodge hotel at DLP? Or indeed at any of the other ones? We're thinking of going at the end of Sept, how busy is the park then?

Any info would be great.

Thanks.:D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've stayed at Sequoia Lodge - very nice. All the DLP resorts are good in my opinion - Cheyenne is good if u have kids.

The weekends are best avoided at DLP - they get a heck of a lot of locals arriving there.

Jimengland

I have stayed in the Hotel New York, Sequoire Lodge, Newport Bay and Cheyenne and by far the best is the Cheyenne especially for kids. The rest are nice but the Newport Bay is more for the adults. Sequoire is quite cosy so may be nice in September. Also if you can avoid weekends they're a crush.

Spocky

I've stayed every hotel in DLP and i have to say that i liked Sequoia the best.
Tuesdays are the best days to visit the park.

When are you visiting the park in september? I'm asking you this because we, from disneyland Paris Forum are plannig a meeting in DLP at the 8th of september.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
SantaFe is the *value* resort, very much like an All Star. It is still close the the parks, easily walkable, so if you are not bothered about how good the resort is, SantaFe is a good choice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom