Hotel Parking, CityWalk Parking

opshannon

Original Poster
We are staying and Endless Summer and were wondering if that gets me free or reduced parking at CityWalk? I know the hotel has shuttles, but we may need to park at CityWalk in order to be able to leave more quickly than waiting for shuttles. Can anyone provide an answer?

JoeCamel

We are staying and Endless Summer and were wondering if that gets me free or reduced parking at CityWalk? I know the hotel has shuttles, but we may need to park at CityWalk in order to be able to leave more quickly than waiting for shuttles. Can anyone provide an answer?
It does not, walk over or use the shuttle. If you have not experienced Universal's shuttle transport prepare to be impressed with it's efficiency. When I stay at CBBR they usually have a bus waiting when I board at the hotel or at the park. Might be a 5 minute wait at most times (wait on the bus with the AC running!) but during a surge you may have to board the extra busses they put on. The walk is about the same from CBBR or Endless Summer (15 mins) so there is always that option if you are mobile.

opshannon

Original Poster
It does not, walk over or use the shuttle. If you have not experienced Universal's shuttle transport prepare to be impressed with it's efficiency. When I stay at CBBR they usually have a bus waiting when I board at the hotel or at the park. Might be a 5 minute wait at most times (wait on the bus with the AC running!) but during a surge you may have to board the extra busses they put on. The walk is about the same from CBBR or Endless Summer (15 mins) so there is always that option if you are mobile.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom