Hotel packages/discounts for Thanksgiving break?

mdcpr

Hi - anyone knows when/if any packages/discounts will be announced for hotels for Thanksgiving break? Thank you!

Weather_Lady

They may have some kind of discount for arrivals the week before (we've visited that week in the past and could choose between a room discount or "free" [not really - just discounted] dining - that year, I think you had to arrive by the Friday before Thanksgiving week to be eligible), but generally the holiday weeks themselves are blacked out from discount offers. :( The hotels will be full that week, so there's little incentive for WDW to offer anything.

Historical information here: https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

Upvote 0

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
With Star Wars opening, I am betting there will not be any the remainder of the year

Don’t be so sure. Plenty of availability still out there for September/October/November across all resort categories. Also, Historically packages for the fall have been announced in June. I would expect discounts, but not your typical deep fall discounts.

Upvote 0

Dave B

What is crazy is we just looked at the pricing and compared our Sept package we booked earlier this year, it has gone from $110/night at PoP to almost $200/night for the same dates, its going to get worse I believe, not better

Upvote 0

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
What is crazy is we just looked at the pricing and compared our Sept package we booked earlier this year, it has gone from $110/night at PoP to almost $200/night for the same dates, its going to get worse I believe, not better

Rack Rates for 2019 are the basically the same 2018 at Pop. September rack rates range from $140s to $220s depending on room type. Disney follows their published calendar year rates and does not dynamically adjust published rates. Earlier room only discounts specials advertised for travel through September 30 were between 10-20% based on resort categories. Your comparison is most likely for different room types.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

Usually the only way to get them for Thanksgiving week was to arrive the week before, we usually go for Thanksgiving but arrive the Thursday before so that will get us free dining for the whole trip. I really think if they were doing fall free dining/room discounts this year it would have already happened.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom