Hotel in San Juan

Donald_Quackers

Original Poster
I'm booked on the November 7th repo from San Juan to Miami on the Magic and was wondering about hotels to stay in in San Juan and how to get to the port. I found a couple of threads asking the same question but didn't see any answers on it.

MotherofaPrincessLover

We stayed at Hyatt House San Juan. The hotel was very nice and located really close to the cruise terminal. We were able to walk to some beaches and eating places from the hotel. We just took a taxi to get to the port and to the airport.

twall0415

We've been on two Disney cruises that left out of San Juan. We flew in a day early for both and also stayed an extra day after the cruise as well. Many of the hotels in San Juan are close to the port but you will still need a taxi/ uber to get to and from the airport/ cruise port to the hotel. We found the AC Hotel San Juan our favorite. The hotel had a lot of great restaurants right outside, a rooftop pool, and beach access. It was also very affordable compared to a lot of the other hotels. We stayed at a Hyatt just outside of San Juan in Bayamon since our cruise was right during a festival that had a lot of hotels sold out or crazy expensive. It was affordable but took a while to get a cab and the ride was a little long, 20 minutes each way. We also stayed at Ciquala (which is not part of a chain) and that was a nice stay too. It was cheaper than some of the other hotels and was close to the cruise port.

Pretty much wherever you stay should be a quick taxi ride or uber.

DAKOTADISNEY

My husband and I sailed this repo cruise last year and spent a few days prior in Old San Juan. We stayed at the Decanter Hotel and loved it. We took a taxi to the port and it didn't take long, maybe 15 minutes but since it was a Sunday morning the traffic wasn't bad at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom