Horrible smell outside Norway in Epcot? (now with 200% more pictures)

Josh.h

Original Poster
From Contemporary to MK there is the foul smelling BOXWOOD (BUXUS SEMPERVIRENS)

Interesting find!! Indeed - this site notes the Boxwood smells like Cat Urine and i do recall seeing some plants that did indeed look like boxwood nearby, but i wont be back soon to check.

Anyone going anytime soon and can investigate if its indeed the Cat Boxwood?

Boxwood smells like cat pee

esskay

There’s two smells.

The feet smell is the Alps food and wine stall. The poop smell is just that - poop. It’s the same issue that used to plague club cool and the surrounding area, Epcot’s got awful sewage treatment.

Raineman

Is it the same as the smell in one of the old Communicore buildings that people were mentioning a few years ago? (On second thought, that may have been the smell of nostalgia-tinged tears of everyone who remembers the glory days of Communicore)

esskay

To sum up and end the thread:

Current smell is cheese from The Alps food and wine booth

Previous smell is poop from the crappy sewage system, and yes this is the same smell as over at Innovations.

Josh.h

Original Poster
To sum up and end the thread:

Current smell is cheese from The Alps food and wine booth

Previous smell is poop from the crappy sewage system, and yes this is the same smell as over at Innovations.

Just to throw a wiggle in, i didn't notice the smell when i walked right in front of the Alps booth though - only when i was on the other side of the walkway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom