Horizons never was in Epcot Center!!!!!!!!

Mr.EPCOT

I once worked with a CP who had no idea that Pirates of the Caribbean was a ride, much less that the movies were based on it.

ryno1982

I once worked with a CP who had no idea that Pirates of the Caribbean was a ride, much less that the movies were based on it.

One of my roommates thought it was a stunt show. Of course he also asked how fastpass works three months into the internship, and also went to the Animation building at DHS thinking he could get hired as an animator. "They told me I should go to California." :brick:

KingdomHeart

When I worked as a CP, I had a woman SWEAR TO ME, like, up and down, holy stack of bibles, that yesterday, she had been at DHS, and she rode The Hulk and Spider-man rides and wanted to know how to get back to them. I told her those were Universal. I may as well have punched her mom. "ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR? I KNOW I RODE THEM!" And I explained calmly, you may have, but not at Disney. She told me how she rode them followed by going to see "that fire car show," which I can only assume means "Lights Motor Action." Of course, I gave up, not wanting to anger a guest, but there was no convincing her.

-Nicholas, who evidently missed the memo that anything with the word studios in it is the same

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`m a bit late to this one so all I can say is

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::lol:

:lol:

DisneyJunkie

No, but I think it's hilarious how people will be so 'knowledgeable' about something they really have no clue about! :lol:

That never fails to drive me up a wall. Like the time I was riding on the launch from Wilderness Lodge to Magic Kingdom. I was sitting behind these two guys, one of which was obviously the self-proclaimed "expert" on Disney World. I overheard him say something wanting to start off in "Tomorrow World" to ride the Buzz ride, and later on he said something like this to his friend "It's funny how many people think this is a real boat ride. You know there are tracks at the bottom of the lagoon that the boats all ride on."

Moron!

Dragonrider1227

clearly Disney is starting to use Jedi mind tricks on people to make them forget about the classic attractions so people will stop complaining that they were taken out.
"There was never a Horizons in EPCOT."
:lol:

The Disney Girl

I hate it when people are like this too! I know some people from college that were in the College Program. They think they're freaking Disney experts....I can't even explain how far from "experts" they really are!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom