Horizons 30th

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Today is the 30th anniversary of the opening of Horizons in EPCOT Center. This staple attraction represented the ideals of Future World in a complex, yet simple and whimsical way. It has been 14 years since it closed, but its spirit lives on. In honor of the day I think we should all watch @marni1971 's tribute to this gone :cry: but not forgotten attraction;

Last edited:

The Empress Lilly

Today is the 30th anniversary of the opening of Horizons in EPCOT Center. This staple attraction represented the ideals of Future World in a complex, yet simple and whimsical way. It has been 14 years since it closed, but its spirit lives on. In honor of the day I think we should all watch @marni1971 's tribute to this gone :cry: but not forgotten attraction;
I always only ever make it to about fifteen seconds in that video before I break down and cry. :cry:
The music, that space age Goofy, CommuniCore, the view to Horizons opening up...it's just too much. :cry:

MGMBoy

God I miss this attraction! Been replaying the Exit Loop and full ride through for the last couple weeks. REALLY with Horizons: Resurrected would post an update to go with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom