HoP vs. AA

Hall of Presidents vs. The American Adventure

• Hall of Presidents

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • American Adventure

Votes: 58 92.1%

• Total voters

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
THIS is a comparison that I think I’ll finding interesting. Which do you think is better? Hall of Presidents or The American Adventure?

Chicken Guy

Voted AA. I’d love to see a more comprehensive HoP just to see how they would portray some more obscure presidents to the masses (but I know it’d never happen). Could you imagine Disney trying to explain Benjamin Harrison to people in thirty seconds or less? Or at all?

Cmdr_Crimson

How Disney fans see the Golden Dreams Finale.
1c4.gif

Everyone who doesn't get it...
3a30684e-c002-4e50-a6ee-b90f581d6822_200_10.gif

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

AA has so much more to it to be pleasing.
Weve always enjoy HoP no matter what administration was in office, so that never kept us away. AA has VoL that when appearing is able to alone provides so much entertainment value.

MickeyLuv'r

We usually skip both, and there's only a short list of attractions we skip. A little bit, it is hard(er) to fit shows into the schedule.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I like history better when there's time for more nuance and detail. Mind, I have visited many of the historic places mentioned in AA, and even some presidential libraries/houses. I just find that much more interesting.

I think I'd like AA better if it was more focused on our landscape/tourism, like Soarin' or If You Had Wings. The American Landscape is gorgeous!

A fun part of HoP is that it is old school WDW.

Robbydj13

We usually skip both, and there's only a short list of attractions we skip. A little bit, it is hard(er) to fit shows into the schedule.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I like history better when there's time for more nuance and detail. Mind, I have visited many of the historic places mentioned in AA, and even some presidential libraries/houses. I just find that much more interesting.

I think I'd like AA better if it was more focused on our landscape/tourism, like Soarin' or If You Had Wings. The American Landscape is gorgeous!

A fun part of HoP is that it is old school WDW.
I like to think I try to ride everything EXCEPT HoP. That is one that I never have a desire to go to. Ill do it if I am killing time, or its raining, or there's some other reason to be inside and there's nowhere else to go LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom