HOP on CNN on 7/3/2009?

elisatonks

Original Poster
Just been watching CNN and one of their reporters has said he will be sending a special report from the HOP at magic kingdom tomorrow, for a sneek peek.

hpyhnt 1000

Anyone know what the track record of presidents going down to see their own AA in the HoP is? I know there have been only two so far, but since it is July 4th weekend, and with Washington basically being shut down and all, anyone wonder if the real Robobama and family would be making an appearence? Its not like it would interfere with anything since this is a holiday weekend. :shrug:

EPCOTPluto

That CNN coverage will be something to forward to tomorrow! :D

Anyone know what the track record of presidents going down to see their own AA in the HoP is? I know there have been only two so far, but since it is July 4th weekend, and with Washington basically being shut down and all, anyone wonder if the real Obama and family would be making an appearance? It's not like it would interfere with anything since this is a holiday weekend. :shrug:

:veryconfu Which two? And something is telling me that Obama and his family may not see RobObama just yet.
They'll probably be busy in Washington...

hpyhnt 1000

Pres. Clinton and Bush had their own AAs that they both provided their voices for. Those were the two I was referring. :wave:

Wilt Dasney

Anyone know what the track record of presidents going down to see their own AA in the HoP is? I know there have been only two so far, but since it is July 4th weekend, and with Washington basically being shut down and all, anyone wonder if the real Robobama and family would be making an appearence? Its not like it would interfere with anything since this is a holiday weekend. :shrug:
Presidents typically have their holidays planned around scheduled appearances and speeches...especially holidays with patriotic themes. (Think laying the wreath at Arlington Cemetery.) If Obama were to slip away to Orlando, it'd probably happen during a more low-profile time.

hpyhnt 1000

Presidents typically have their holidays planned around scheduled appearances and speeches...especially holidays with patriotic themes. (Think laying the wreath at Arlington Cemetery.) If Obama were to slip away to Orlando, it'd probably happen during a more low-profile time.

Ah, true. Ah well, it was just a thought. :shrug: :eek:

Chape19714

Pres. Clinton and Bush had their own AAs that they both provided their voices for. Those were the two I was referring. :wave:

It should be clarified that neither of these two have been to the Hall of Presidents to see their figure. They did record the voice, in the White House, and that was it. I believe Regan and Carter have been to HoP after their terms were over (WAY AFTER).

hpyhnt 1000

It should be clarified that neither of these two have been to the Hall of Presidents to see their figure. They did record the voice, in the White House, and that was it. I believe Regan and Carter have been to HoP after their terms were over (WAY AFTER).

Hm, so they never did see it in person. Interesting to note.

kingslyZISSOU

I have a sneaky suspicion that he will show up in the not so distant future, and stay in the castle or something. a giant publicity scheme to promote Disney, and his persona as an average family man.

Eyorefan

Yep, no president that has ever had an AA speaking role in HoP has actually seen it.

Since they recorded their lines you think they would want to see how it all turned out. I know I would want to see it just out of curiosity. What else does an ex president have to worry about?

RiversideBunny

There are actually two iHOP's near our house, one to the north and one if you go south.
IMHO, the one in the northern direction has the better ambience.

Does President Obama eat at iHOP?

:)

Wilt Dasney

There are actually two iHOP's near our house, one to the north and one if you go south.
IMHO, the one in the northern direction has the better ambience.

Does President Obama eat at iHOP?

:)

What on EARTH does this have to do with the thread's true topic of IHOP on CNN? :brick:

And who knows when this will happen anyway? I wanna see Anderson Cooper cry like a girl from trying to down all that grease and powdered sugar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom