Hoop Dee Doo vegetarian options?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
I did a little digging around but I couldn't find much recent discussion on the topic. Does anyone have experience with the vegetarian option(s) at Hoop Dee Doo? Also, is it priced any differently? I realize that I need to call ahead and attach the request to the ADR.

NiarrNDisney

I checked the menu on Allears and looked to see what your options might be and this is what I found.

This is a Quote taken from Allears
"Don't follow my example - call ahead & make sure you speak with a chef at least 72 hours before your meal. I ended up with a simple plate of grilled veggies & rice - no seasoning, very little flavor. Okay for a quick meal, but not worth the high price for this dinner show."

I hope this helps! :wave:

rainfully

Call the office at (407) 824-2858 and tell them you want to discuss vegetarian options. They can do fish, pasta with a marinara sauce, or a grilled marinated veggie plate (which is soooooooo good!!)

Hope that helps. ;)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
Call the office at (407) 824-2858 and tell them you want to discuss vegetarian options. They can do fish, pasta with a marinara sauce, or a grilled marinated veggie plate (which is soooooooo good!!)

Hope that helps. ;)

I am very interested in the marinated veggie plate. I read your rave review of it in an old thread. I like marinated veggies. :slurp:

My daughter has had two different meatless dinners at the HDD. She was served a grilled vegetable platter that was huge and delicious! The second time we requested a meatless meal, she was served a pasta dish that was just as tasty.

I only wish she could've taken the left-overs because the meals were so good. They just serve so much!

The chef came to our table on both occasions to discuss her meal before it was served. All in all, a vegetatarian can have just as good, if not better, cuisine at HDD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom