Hoop Dee Doo booking question?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
When booking for HDD becomes available on May 26th, is that something that can be done online, or do you have to call in to do it? Also, at what time in the morning of the 26th can you first make a reservation?

Thanks in advance for guidance with this!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
When booking for HDD becomes available on May 26th, is that something that can be done online, or do you have to call in to do it? Also, at what time in the morning of the 26th can you first make a reservation?

Thanks in advance for guidance with this!
AFAIK know you have to call to reserve it and pay in full at the time of booking.

Edit: maybe you have to call if you want to use a discount (AP, etc.) I vaguely remember booking online a few years ago. You DO have to pay in full regardless

monorail81

AFAIK know you have to call to reserve it and pay in full at the time of booking.

Edit: maybe you have to call if you want to use a discount (AP, etc.) I vaguely remember booking online a few years ago. You DO have to pay in full regardless
We are APs and book online. Hopefully we have gotten the discount. I think we have.

nickys

Premium Member
If you book online and don’t get a discount when you should get one or if you become eligible for one after booking (for example if APs went on sale, or you buy a DVC contract) you can be refunded the discount on the night when you book in.

Takeitforgranite

I've been trying to book online every day for between July 11-19, and it just says "no times available". I've tried other dates and only 1 guest, and I can't get it to even show me any availability any time.

Indy_UK

Are you looking as soon as they open at 6am?

Are you staying onsite? If not then it is possible that onsite guests have snapped them all up with their 10 day window

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom