Pre-Trip Hook's Coming Home

Well its been a long time in the making but we're finally coming back home. I've never done a Pre-Trip report before, so lets see how this one goes.

When - Wednesday August 12th flying from Manchester (UK) 09:35 to Orlando International
Wednesday August 26th departing 22:15​

Who - Well there's my good self Captain Hook (aka Chris), My wife of 28 years Carol, Our daughters Nicola and
Rebecca, and Nicola's boyfriend Chris.​

Where (we're staying) - We're spending all our 14 nights at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. We were here
for 5 nights on our last Disney trip in December 2008 and we loved the place. We stayed here from December 25th before moving on to The Grand Floridian​

What (else) - We've got the Disney Dining Plan (free) and will max this out (see below)
We've got 14 day (UK) Hopper tickets
We will take a day out to visit SeaWorld​

Where (we're eating) - We have ADRS booked at :- 50's Prime Time Cafe, 1900 Park Fare, Be Our Guest,
Biergarten, Boma, Cafe Cape May, Crystal Palace, Hollywood & Vine (Fantasmic Package),
Mama Melrose, O'Hana, Planet Hollywood, Portobella Italian, Raglan Road, Rainforest Cafe,
Rose & Crown, Tusker House, Via Napolie, and, Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe​

Why (so long) - We celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary in 2011 so Carol and I spent 6 lovely nights
at The Mandarin Oriental in New York (a very nice suite overlooking Central Park). We wanted to
return to WDW in 2013 however Rebecca wanted to see NYC so we decided to go with her. Nothing
was going to stop us coming back in 2015 - so here we are.
What (else to plan) - Just our FP+ to book in June

Last edited:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Forgot to mention in my opening post - this will be our seventh trip to Walt Disney World, whereas Chris (Nicola's boyfriend) is making his second trip. The first one was about seventeen years ago, so it will be going with a first timer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom