News Hong Kong Fail

RonP

Original Poster
Not sure what magic DisneyLand applied at Hong Kong but it certainly isn't working for me.

We stayed at the DisneyLand Hotel the day before, all good except they lost the Minnie mouse photo taken during the dinner (PhotoPass) which happened to be the only photo with my younger son (he was too scared to have a photo taken with the other characters).

However the major disappointment occurred the next day on entering DisneyLand Park.

I purchased several tickets online via the disney site and paid using my Mastercard and printed these out without any issue.

However on queuing at the gate with my family i was told the tickets had been cancelled by the bank and then taken to one side and interviewed by park security (3 guys dressed in jeans !!). Apparently the bank has flagged it as fraud. I basically needed to purchase new tickets which I used the same credit card no problem but the whole experience was very distressing at the time.

However on returning home I've contacted the bank and they have informed me the transaction was never cancelled or flagged as fraud, on my statement i can see that this is true, Disney have actually refunded the so called fraud transaction and then recharged again !

Surely this matter needs to be investigated and whoever flag this as fraud needs to be held accountable.

Please share......

Castle Cake Apologist

Not sure what magic DisneyLand applied at Hong Kong but it certainly isn't working for me.

We stayed at the DisneyLand Hotel the day before, all good except they lost the Minnie mouse photo taken during the dinner (PhotoPass) which happened to be the only photo with my younger son (he was too scared to have a photo taken with the other characters).

However the major disappointment occurred the next day on entering DisneyLand Park.

I purchased several tickets online via the disney site and paid using my Mastercard and printed these out without any issue.

However on queuing at the gate with my family i was told the tickets had been cancelled by the bank and then taken to one side and interviewed by park security (3 guys dressed in jeans !!). Apparently the bank has flagged it as fraud. I basically needed to purchase new tickets which I used the same credit card no problem but the whole experience was very distressing at the time.

However on returning home I've contacted the bank and they have informed me the transaction was never cancelled or flagged as fraud, on my statement i can see that this is true, Disney have actually refunded the so called fraud transaction and then recharged again !

Surely this matter needs to be investigated and whoever flag this as fraud needs to be held accountable.

Please share......

This board is not HKDL customer service... I would contact them directly. Although, if the original transaction was refunded, what else exactly do you expect them to do for you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom