Hong Kong Disneyland

markymark

Interesting!!!

We are planning a trip out to HK, Singapore and Maldives, might put it off for a few years and go when it opens!!

Is it a similar set up to Tokyo DL ?(land ownership-wise) due to the fact that the governement are putting so much money into it.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
This is what I have heard about the new Disney Park:

There will be only four lands (No Frontierland)

There are currently no plans for a Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, or Splash Mountain (Why go then?)

Cinderella's Castle will be the centerpiece (Again!!!!)

Sounds pretty cheap to me!!!

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 153

wdwcrazy

You herd wrong about Hong Kong Disneyland Mickey Moose!

There will be 5 lands (Tommrowland, Fantasyland, ToonTown, Adventureland, and The Wild West)

There will be a Haunted Mansion, Splash Moutain, plus at River Rapids and a coaster in Adventureland.) There will be no Space Mountain but it will haev Buzz Lightyear.

Sleeping Beauty's Castle will be the centerpeice, and what's wrong with that??

Sounds like it's going to maybe be the best Magic Kingdom yet!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I heard from MousePlanet. I try to find the article and post it up here for you. I just posted what I heard.

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 156

wdwcrazy

Yeah, I rememeber that article. I was reading it and was like "what?!?!" I e-mailed him about it and how wrong he was, and he never wrote back. Oh well.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Can anybody find out the details about Hong-Kong Disneyland found on Mouseplanet and tell them they are wrong.

Thanks!!! :cool:

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 149

wtg2000

Well, I don't discount Al Lutz's account. I'll wait until the park opens. The problem with the above link is that it is dated Nov. 1999, and we all know how plans change.

Remember that Animal Kingdom originally touted Beastly Kingdom, but it was nowhere to be seen at opening.

I haven't seen any reference to Splash Mountain, only to a Kali River/Grizzly Peaks type ride.

I've been trying to find updated info but it appears scarce.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom