Honeypot: Complaints about the Skyliner/Gondola; also worries and insecurities

eliza61nyc

So where do all the farts go?
Seriously though, there are a lot of... unfamiliar... smells coming from guests of WDW. Being stuck in a tin box, heated by the sun with someone who... say wears perfume (in 2019 no less!), or doesn't regularly bath, eats a lot of onions, ate too much sausage in the Germany pavilion, gassy or whatever... the gondolas will quickly lose that new box smell.

Sorry to answer your question with a question but how long is the ride going to be from say the Riveria resort to Epcot?? I mean you have all those same considerations on the monorails, which IMO are not the greatest with the a/c or removing smells. unfortunately the gondolas are not a cure for what all that ails us. lol, standing behind someone in a pack lined for 60 minutes is way worse than the 10 minutes it will take (I'm guessing, I thought I read the ride will take between 5-15 mins) to get to International gateway.

Now of course I know there are folks with serious sensitivity issues but really I do think if someone is going to have a possible respiratory event from perfume (which I know happens) they will probably skip the gondolas all together. I've mentioned it before but I find that folks who have limited abilities are often the ones who complain the least because they are very proactive.

Kingoglow

Sorry to answer your question with a question but how long is the ride going to be from say the Riveria resort to Epcot?? I mean you have all those same considerations on the monorails, which IMO are not the greatest with the a/c or removing smells. unfortunately the gondolas are not a cure for what all that ails us. lol, standing behind someone in a pack lined for 60 minutes is way worse than the 10 minutes it will take (I'm guessing, I thought I read the ride will take between 5-15 mins) to get to International gateway.
/snip

This is true, however I feel like the AC on the monorails help a great deal moving the air around. I just think that the gondola hot boxes will have issues venting out farts.

mergatroid

So you get in the gondola and the strange guest you're sharing it with is a serial killer. He or she (I'm not sexist when it come to psychopaths, equal opportunities and all that) decides they want to peel your skin off to wear it and eat your heart during your leisurely few minute cruise from hotel to theme park.

HAS DISNEY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS I ASK YOU AND HOW WILL THEY COMBAT IT?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So you get in the gondola and the strange guest you're sharing it with is a serial killer. He or she (I'm not sexist when it come to psychopaths, equal opportunities and all that) decides they want to peel your skin off to wear it and eat your heart during your leisurely few minute cruise from hotel to theme park.

Your both going to burn to death anyway so it is kind of a non-issue.

KBLovedDisney

source.gif

NickMaio

I would prefer to use the Gondolas to get around INSIDE the parks.......Man getting from one end of MK to the other is a pain......Even taking the train:)
HS is going to need something like this very soon.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
So where do all the farts go?
Seriously though, there are a lot of... unfamiliar... smells coming from guests of WDW. Being stuck in a tin box, heated by the sun with someone who... say wears perfume (in 2019 no less!), or doesn't regularly bath, eats a lot of onions, ate too much sausage in the Germany pavilion, gassy or whatever... the gondolas will quickly lose that new box smell.

Fart heaven. It may not be the worst of the heavenly after lives, but it is near the bottom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom