Honeymooners!

LMSB

Original Poster
My husband & I will be visiting this fall, Oct 26-Nov 2 for a late honeymoon (we got married in May). Do the parks offer some sort of pin, sticker, etc. for newlyweds? And if so, how do I go about getting a set? My new hubs enjoys Disney, but isn't a fanatic like myself- I figure a pin or something would be easier to convince him to wear instead of mouse ears :) Thanks in advance!

belledream

There is a Happily Ever After pin that you can get upon check in at your resort, or at Guest Services in the parks! They are quite cute. Wear them proudly and congrats!

We got the ears too, but they can be cumbersome. We only did it for a day. :p

LMSB

Original Poster
There is a Happily Ever After pin that you can get upon check in at your resort, or at Guest Services in the parks! They are quite cute. Wear them proudly and congrats!

We got the ears too, but they can be cumbersome. We only did it for a day. :p
Thank you!! :)

SapphireStorm

Definitely get the Happily Ever After pins! DH and I visited on our honeymoon last week and it was so nice to hear congrats from the CMs. Characters noticed it and commented as well. :) Cinderella was happy that I'd found my Prince Charming. :D Also if you are lucky you might get some free stuff, while we were in line for Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor a CM noticed our pins and gave us two Fast Passes to use for any attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom