Honeymoon Registry or Disney Gift Cards?

DisneyPrincess5

Hi all!

So we are Disneymooning next fall at the Coronado with a park hopper and DDP package!!!!!
We are going to be asking our guests to contribute to our honeymoon for bridal shower gifts. We have done a lot of research on Disney's Honeymoon Registry and see some pros (including people get their registry fix) and cons (a few, including paying a service charge.)

We want your opinions!

Should we set up the registry and have people contribute to that?

Or

Just ask for Disney Gift Cards? (Which I believe thats how you receive your gifts from the registry anyway)

What do you think? Thanks!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Ugh I know! This is what were struggling with. I guess we have to judge the crowd.

Hahahah oh you are truly a genius!!!!! I'm loving this idea for their/newly our dough. Can we slap some Mickey and Pooh stickers on it?

Yeah we didn't have any rich "Aunt Edna's" at our wedding. It was ALL direct family and close friends (most were poor struggling musicians)..so we didn't "make" nearly as much money as we could have....but it was quite a PARTY. ;)

However it's your wedding NOT theirs. don't sweat the small stuff. The whole purpose is to wish you well and to help you in your new life. You've already got love -----you know what helps the most after love? MONEY.

Add a couple of Mickey and Pooh stickers to the brief case and it will be all the more appropriate. You're catching on Liz!

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Yeah we didn't have any rich "Aunt Edna's" at our wedding. It was ALL direct family and close friends (most were poor struggling musicians)..so we didn't "make" nearly as much money as we could have....but it was quite a PARTY. ;)

However it's your wedding NOT theirs. don't sweat the small stuff. The whole purpose is to wish you well and to help you in your new life. You've already got love -----you know what helps the most after love? MONEY.

Add a couple of Mickey and Pooh stickers to the brief case and it will be all the more appropriate. You're catching on Liz!
Yah we've got kind of a mixed bag of nuts. Some snooty, some trashy, most crazy, but all special awwww.

Ryan says we're gonna milk 'em all-so let the party begin! Also, we got 'Just Married' Disney pins for Christmas, so were gonna rock those til the wheels fall off.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom