Honeymoon planning fun!

PolkaDotPrincess

Original Poster
Hello! Just popping in with a quick hello as we delve into the fun of honeymoon planning for our upcoming trip to WDW in January. Considering the last time I went to the park was in 1981, I can barely contain my excitement. Most of the big stuff has been booked so now we're down to food and fastpasses and attractions. Spending the remaining months reading all things Disney is definitely my happy place!

KBLovedDisney

Hello! Just popping in with a quick hello as we delve into the fun of honeymoon planning for our upcoming trip to WDW in January. Considering the last time I went to the park was in 1981, I can barely contain my excitement. Most of the big stuff has been booked so now we're down to food and fastpasses and attractions. Spending the remaining months reading all things Disney is definitely my happy place!
Welcome! Congrats on the upcoming nuptials and hope you have a great time at Disney! :cat:

Lilofan

Congratulations. If you are coming in the weekend of Jan 11-12, it's a hectic time at Disney with some road closures. It's Disney huge marathon race weekend FriSatSun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom