Honeymoon Perks

JikoMarie

Original Poster
We just received our receipt having paid for our honeymoon. We were pleasantly surprised to see that in addition to the free dining plan, we also got some other free perks because it is our honeymoon. We got:

- a voucher for 15% off at Planet Hollywood
- a free round of mini-golf
- a Sea Raycer offer voucher

Are these standard freebies for honeymoons or did we just luck out?

ypcat

Great things Disney included for you to celebrate your honeymoon.

Oh, the same things are included in MYW packages...excluding the free dining.

k.hunter30

We just received our receipt having paid for our honeymoon. We were pleasantly surprised to see that in addition to the free dining plan, we also got some other free perks because it is our honeymoon. We got:

Are these standard freebies for honeymoons or did we just luck out?
We got those too - not b/c we were on our honeymoon. I think we got them by booking through AAA:shrug: . I think a lot of guests get those coupons.

Make sure you pick up a Newlywed button at a Guest Relations in one of the parks! Congratulations!

DisneyChik17

Those are standard vouchers, as others have said. Also, I would like to add again, get the Newlywed buttons. I saw so many people get special recognition for those and other special buttons or get the bride and groom ears, they always garner some attention as well.

JikoMarie

Original Poster
Actually, we already have our bride and groom ears and we do plan to get the buttons. Good to know that lots of people get these perks. Do any of you know when the Planet Hollywood gift certificate expires because we don't plan to use it this trip?

DisneyChik17

Actually, we already have our bride and groom ears and we do plan to get the buttons. Good to know that lots of people get these perks. Do any of you know when the Planet Hollywood gift certificate expires because we don't plan to use it this trip?

I think it is only good for the length of you stay, but you should get one next trip as well.

hansel1

That groom hat is very painful to wear. Let your new husband wear the button instead.

Smee

We didn't get anything with our honeymoon. And Epcot, MGM, and AKL were all closed along with BB and TL.

Of course it was 1980 and none of those were built yet.

We did get a free picture during dinner at the Hyatt (now gone).

It was magical just the same, although WDW was only a fraction of the place it is now.

Epcot was being built, I just remember seeing this huge construction project off in the distance.

No Splash Mountain and you needed tickets, A-E. Contemporary and Poly were the only onsite hotels.(along with the Disney Golf resort, now SOG)

We were amazed just the same. Covered the whole place including a day at River Country in 3 1/2 days. Then went to Daytona.

Still married and still going to WDW. Been back around 15 times. Also DL twice and DLP once.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom