Home Rentals Near Disney?

MickeyMind

Original Poster
We are looking for home rentals near disney for labor day weekend, does anyone know of any good reliable sites/homes that we can look into? It's for 9 people, we never rented a home near disney, not even sure how that works. Does anyone have any expereince or recommendations about this?

Nemo14

We are looking for home rentals near disney for labor day weekend, does anyone know of any good reliable sites/homes that we can look into? It's for 9 people, we never rented a home near disney, not even sure how that works. Does anyone have any expereince or recommendations about this?

We've done it quite often over the past 13 years or so. I like the VRBO to start with, or VacationVillas. There's a lot of reliable ones out there. Good luck!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I've done it quite a bit also. We use awardpoolhomes the office is in Clermont on rt. 27 It's easy as can be and they give a AAA discount.

Joseph Robinson

Not sure how my parents booked it; but we stayed at a nice home in a neighborhood right where Highway 27 starts. Might have been someone who owned the house and rented it out to vacationers. We had a next door neighbor who did that when we moved down to Florida a few years later (oddly enough, just two subdivisions away from where we vacationed. Every day I passed the exact house on the bus ride home from school).

dave1234

I posted some info you will hopefully find useful on this thread:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/where-to-stay-house-or-villa.861081/#post-5642706
My advice would be to try and get as close to disney as you can. The 3 main resort communities that you will find (in order of quality) are:
Reunion Resort (6 miles from Disney - check out reunionprivaterentals.com)
Windsor Hills Resort (2 miles from Disney)
Emerald Island Resort (3 miles from Disney).

These 3 resorts are most popular. You'll find Reunion is pretty high end with price to match. Windsor Hills is definitely the most popular "next to Disney" rental resort on account of it very broad property choice (condo, townhouse and villas) and its excellent resort waterpark swimming pool and clubhouse area.

You can go further afield will pay less but wont be as close to Disney and wont have such high standard facilities.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Disney Shib

We always rent from Solana Resort in Davenport. It's about a 10 minute ride to the WDW gate. Absolutly worth it. The grounds are great. Most homes have their own private pools but there is a club house in gated community that has a HUGE pool, tiki bar, playground, mini golf course.. its great for large groups.

http://www.solana-resort.com/

MOXOMUMD

Not sure how my parents booked it; but we stayed at a nice home in a neighborhood right where Highway 27 starts. Might have been someone who owned the house and rented it out to vacationers. We had a next door neighbor who did that when we moved down to Florida a few years later (oddly enough, just two subdivisions away from where we vacationed. Every day I passed the exact house on the bus ride home from school).
My friend's parents rented out a house for awhile. They actually made some decent money at it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom