Home made autograph books

Princess Clayre

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say thank-you to everyone that posted ideas for Autograph Scrapbooks. I have made my son one following our recent trip and he hasn't stopped looking at. As he's only three the idea of putting the signatures with the pictures works so well to help him remember which is which. I did cheat and bought a kit as i'm such a beginner to scrapbooking. Here's a few of the pages.....

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF1002-2.jpg

DSCF1004-1.jpg

DSCF1003-2.jpg

mouselvrmom

Those are great, Clayre! I think I'm really going to have to do something like this for our next trip. Did you use index cards for the autographs?

Princess Clayre

Those are great, Clayre! I think I'm really going to have to do something like this for our next trip. Did you use index cards for the autographs?

I just used the Disney autograph book but try to make sure each character each a different page. It worked well for most but chip & Dale signed on the back of each other so i'm going to need to copy of them.

Princess Clayre

Those are great Clayre! Where do you buy your supplies? Are there any good scrapbooking shops near you?

Thanks. There's a small shop in Hereford but I have been buying papers etc off ebay or making the 45min drive to my nearest hobbycraft, although of course they don't sell any disney stuff. I did bring back around $200 dollars worth of scrapbooking stuff from my trip a few ago. So hopefully this will keep me going for a while. It's a good job the dollar rate is so high!!

Disneyfalcon

Clayre those are wonderful!! I love them!!

I have copied autographs before and they have turned out great.

The autograph books are the perfect size for kids. My kids look at them over and over too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom