Trip Report Holy Smokes! Let's see how it goes?! *COMPLETED*

Hi Everyone! 🙋‍♀️

Welcome to my modest atempt in writing my very first Trip Report!

It all started when posting on a thread about the new smoking ban inside the parks, and someone (Hi @Lensman !) suggested that I could write about my experience during my next visit to WDW.

This Trip Report will NOT be just about smoking! Although I will be honest about my personal perspective about it during my visit.
(In no way am I endorsing or suggesting that it is advisable to smoke).

As I said before in this forum, I hope that in writing about our trip, not only will I share my little adventure with you, but also hopefuly, be distracted from smoking! 😁

So, if you would like to join me, thank you! I hope you find it at least a bit entertaining

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning!
Our last day at Epcot (and WDW) went great, we just wanted to take it all in.

We didn't make any plans, we just went with the flow. Upon arrival, we got coffee at Starbucks and went to the DVC Members Lounge
20190508_163417.jpg

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Then we headed to World Showcase starting on the Canada side. And since we made a stop at the smoking area at Int. Gateway, we just thought, "why not make a quick visit to Beach Club?"

It was a good idea! We spent last Christmas there and it brought all the good memories back!

We couldn't leave without getting a cone of chocolate icecream at Beaches and Cream! 😋
20190508_170555.jpg
20190508_173408.jpg
20190508_230658.jpg
20190508_180216.jpg
20190508_201415.jpg

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
florida dude here so my next trip will be dec 2 -6..all in for SWGE..yes im gonna try and try to experience it all..

thinking bout booking early sept also...
Cool! We plan to be at WDW early December 😉
We are also super excited about SWGE!

LeighM

Today was so hot! 91° at 5pm, so after our last FP, we came back to OKW to rest a bit and leave the backpack in our room.

In a few minutes, we'll head to Disney Springs, we might get a couple of drinks at The Hangar.

I was in Epcot on April 30th and it was sooo very hot! Pretty day but hot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom