Trip Report Holy Smokes! Let's see how it goes?! *COMPLETED*

Hi Everyone! 🙋‍♀️

Welcome to my modest atempt in writing my very first Trip Report!

It all started when posting on a thread about the new smoking ban inside the parks, and someone (Hi @Lensman !) suggested that I could write about my experience during my next visit to WDW.

This Trip Report will NOT be just about smoking! Although I will be honest about my personal perspective about it during my visit.
(In no way am I endorsing or suggesting that it is advisable to smoke).

As I said before in this forum, I hope that in writing about our trip, not only will I share my little adventure with you, but also hopefuly, be distracted from smoking! 😁

So, if you would like to join me, thank you! I hope you find it at least a bit entertaining

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
20190202_212924.jpg

This is me (the one in the middle! Hahaha!)

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
I visited WDW for the first time when I was 15 years old and love everything Disney since then!

So here I am now: DVC member and AP, we try to visit as often as we can manage, which is not always easy since we don't reside in the US. Joining this Forum has been a fun way to feel connected with people who share this passion (addiction? 🤔😄)

I will be visiting with Frank, my favorite person in the world, we'll travel this saturday, April 27!
Checking in at OKW on Sunday 28, staying 7 nights.

We are so excited!
And also frantic, getting ready is a feat for me, I cannot sleep! I wake up in the middle of the night wondering what am I going to forget?

Songbird76

It should be interesting to read from this perspective, as a non-smoker...to understand how the rule affects your trip. Thanks for sharing it with us.
If you don't mind me asking, where are you from and how do you get to Disney? Drive, fly, train, etc.?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
It should be interesting to read from this perspective, as a non-smoker...to understand how the rule affects your trip. Thanks for sharing it with us.
If you don't mind me asking, where are you from and how do you get to Disney? Drive, fly, train, etc.?
Thank you!
I don't mind you asking at all!
I'm from Guatemala, Central America and will be flying to Miami tomorrow. 2 1/2 hrs flight.
Then, on Sunday, driving about 4 hrs to Orlando

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom